I know you’re tired of trying to lose weight, and I get it. I’ve been there. It’s hard, and you feel like it’s just not working for you no matter what you do.
But here’s the thing: if you keep doing the same thing repeatedly, expecting different results, eventually you’ll be right!
And if we keep trying to lose weight by ourselves—whether we’re trying to eat better or exercise more or whatever—we’re going to keep failing until we fully trust God in this area of our lives.
God created us in His image and likeness—meaning that He wants what is best for us (even if it isn’t always easy). So when we try to take matters into our own hands and lose weight on our own terms—without letting God lead us through this process—we’re essentially saying, I got this, when in reality, we don’t.
So how do we trust God with our weight loss? How do we let Him lead us through this journey instead of doing it ourselves? By recognising that He has already given us everything we need! He has given us a Savior in Jesus Christ; He has given us His Holy Spirit; He has given us His Word; and He has given us the tools we need
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How to trust God to lose weight.
- How you can use what you already know about God’s character to help you lose weight.
- Having a correct understanding of who God is, helps us make good decisions in our lives.
- Some specific things you can do to make it easier for Him to work in your life
- 5 Verses that we can use as the launchpad of our faith in our weightloss
You’re here because you want to lose weight, but you’re not sure how to trust God.
You’re not alone. Most people who have ever tried to lose weight have asked: “How can I trust God to help me lose weight?”
We hope this episode helps you find peace in your journey toward health and wellness!