THINK ABOUT THIS...
5 Steps To Simple Nutrition. Yes Please. I mean, for real, when you're a small business owner or solopreneur WHO has time to cook healthy meals?! The struggle is real.
But what if I told you that with just 5 simple steps, you could eat better as a solopreneur? In this episode, I'm sharing tips that will not only help you maintain and find the time to eat healthy (feels impossible I know), but, I help you make it easier, not harder.
Grab your notebook and pen because you'll want to jot down these valuable nuggets of I'm about to share. So you can apply to transform your eating habits and maximize your business potential.
5 Simple Steps to Better Eating Habits and Enhanced Productivity
1. Set Specific Nutrition Goals: Setting clear, nutrition goals that you can achieve at the stage you're at now just as you do with your business and quarterly goals. This might include goals like increasing your water intake, eating more fruits and vegetables, or reducing sugar, slow and steady here friends, not drastic and boring.
2. Strategically Plan Your Meals: Save yourself from spontaneous unhealthy eating by strategically planning your meals in advance. A well-crafted meal plan keeps you in line with your nutrition goals and saves you time during your busy week, which is what we really want right?
3. Cooking in bulk saves you money and time: If you're a solopreneur like me, chances are you're running on a budget (and probably too many deadlines). That's why I've found it so helpful to cook meals in bulk once or twice a week Click here to take my FREE simplifying meal prep when busy course
4. Master Food Labels: Food labels can be confusing, but they don't have to be. You can save time and improve your choices by learning how to read food labels so that you can make healthier food choices. Focus on items that overall, have fewer artificial additives and sugar, more fiber, and natural ingredients, as a start.
P.s don't be afraid of carbs, be aware of the types of carbohydrates you eat the most.
5. Stay Hydrated: I know the plain taste of drinking water on its own is a desired taste, but when it comes to overall health it quickly becomes a non negotiable for your health. Water poisoning is a real thing so please drink sensibly.
We all know how it feels trying to decipher between eating healthy, or creating content. Content wins hands down right? But here's the thing: Every small positive change will lead to a significant impact over time. In the long run, when you make these changes, not only will they enhance your personal life but also help you boost your business – I mean that's a win in and of itself right?
If you've struggled with healthy eating, sectioned off parts of your food diary to "treats," or just don't know where to start when it comes to taking your personal health seriously, then fear not! We'd be more than happy to help!. Contact us at email@example.com
Related Posts and Podcast Episodes:
- Master Meal Prep: Time-Saving Strategies for Solopreneurs
- Macro Tracking for Entrepreneurs: Simplifying Nutrition and Boosting Performance
- Maintaining Work-Life Balance: How Well-planned Meals Benefit Solopreneurs